Fixed along a quiet area in Oahu which is steps away from the beach, the 4-star Waikiki Parc Hotel provides plush amenities. Guests relax in the rooftop pool which is surrounded by fire pits and chaise loungers and opens to grand views of the beach. Rooms open to private balconies and offer up-to-date amenities.
The Vatican is considered the smallest independent state in the world with an area of about half a square kilometer. The entire state is covered by the Vatican walls. Inside the enclosed space, the tourists can see the Vatican palaces and the gardens. Some of the important places include the St. Peter Basilica and the St. Peter’s Square. Inside the St. Peter’s Basilica, the travellers can see the Michelangelo’s masterpiece and the Pieta. The ticket lines are available around the Vatican City from where you can buy the tickets, but you have to wait on long lines. To avoid these long queues, you can buy the tickets online.
Some of the other destinations in Rome include The Pantheon, Roman Forum, Centro Storico & the Spanish Steps, The Catacombs and Via Appia Antica (Appian Way), Santa Maria Maggiore, Trevi Fountain and many more.
Reserve your hotel room at Waikiki Parc Hotel with Reservations.com
You Should Know:
- High-rise 22-floor hotel with 297 plush accommodations offering up-to-date amenities and private balconies with ocean views
- Attached mini-lawns furnished with folding garden table and chairs
- Business center, a modern conference room and event facilities
- Renowned Nobu Restaurant
- Rooftop swimming pool with fire pits and chaise loungers
- Complimentary surf lessons
- Well-equipped fitness center
- Complimentary wireless internet accesses
- Concierge services and laundry facilities
In and Around:
- Beachfront location steps from the Royal Hawaiian Center, Fort De Russy and International Market Place
- Less than a mile from the Hawaii Convention Center and Ala Wai Golf Course
- A mile away from the Honolulu Zoo, Waikiki Aquarium and Old Stadium Park
- Easy 1.2-mile drive from Magic Island, Kapiolani Park and Ala Moana Beach Park
- 1.6 miles from the University of Hawaii at Manoa
- 2 miles from the Hawaii Opera Theater and Diamond Head
- Guests bask on the beach and then simmer down at the rooftop swimming pool