If you’re new to New Zealand, you may be asking yourself what you should do. Here’s an idea, hop in a motorhome hire New Zealand and head on over to some of the most beautiful nature destinations in the country.
The amazing thing about New Zealand is how small the country is yet how much beautiful landscapes it holds in such a small space. From mountains to rainforests, oceans, and lakes, there really is an abundance of beauty to be seen when you travel in a motorhome hire New Zealand.
If you’re looking for an area that is rich in nature, consider Hawke’s Bay in New Zealand. Hawke’s Bay may not be as well-known as some other areas like Milford Sound, but it should be. It’s not only rich in natural locations that are breathtakingly beautiful, it’s also a lovely place to visit where you can enjoy fine wines and so much more. It’s full of some gorgeous locations, such as:
- Cape Kidnappers is a must-visit location. Cliffs overlooking the ocean, Cape Kidnappers is a must visit place that is full of beauty. The natural landmark is one of the most-visited places in the area and with good reason, it’s craggy, rocky cliffs in contrast with the clear waters below make for a breathtaking sight. Just imagine going at sunrise or sunset? Beautiful. Whether you want to stay at any of the luxury lodging spots or enjoy playing golf or simply want to explore the cliffs, there are many reasons to stay in this lovely area of Hawke’s Bay.
- Spend some time in the Lake Waikaremoana area. The area of Lake Waikaremoana is beautiful. As the largest area of native forest in this region of New Zealand, it’s an ideal destination for those who want to appreciate the variety in landscape present in this area. From wetland to rush, to rainforest, plus clear lake water, it’s a lovely destination for both visitors to the country hoping to see beautiful places, as well as a historically important location for the Maori people.
- Hike up Te Mata Peak. Are you an avid hiker? Te Mata Peak is a great option for you then. It’s the destination where you can enjoy great hikes with excellent views at the top of the peak. While it’s a bit of a challenging climb, you can be sure that it won’t disappoint. Plus, the region is very lovely, with great trails for both hiking and biking. Whether you’re a cyclist, like hiking, or want to capture some of the most beautiful pictures in region, head on over to Te Mata Peak. The region is an important area for the Maori people. For both its history and great views, we suggest Te Mata Peak as a must visit for anyone going to the Hawke’s Bay region of New Zealand.
- Visit vineyards and drink up. The area of Hawke’s Bay is well-known for great wineries and some of the country’s best wines. If you happen to love wine, then you’re in luck. The region is full of great wineries and vineyards where you can enjoy wine-tasting galore. Some of our favorites are Moana Park Winery, Esk Valley Estate Limited, Mission Estate Winery Napier, or Elephant Hill Estate Winery—just to name a few. If you’re visiting with your sweetheart, this is a great activity for the both of you to do.
- Check out the art-deco architecture in Napier. Ruined by an earthquake years ago, the town of Napier had to rebuild itself and did so by using the popular art-deco style architecture of the time. Now, it’s one of the best places to go for those who are all about admiring art-deco architecture. Plus, Napier is a lovely place to visit for a calm and relaxing experience while on vacation in New Zealand.
- Visit Havelock North. A small village close to Hastings, a stop by Havelock North is a charming one. With unique shops and cute restaurants and cafes, it’s the perfect location to take a break at before or after your hike up Te Mata Peak. You’ll also find a lovely winery to do some wine-tasting at after a long day of adventuring.
If you’ve been looking for a great place to visit that is rich in both adventure and beautiful places, Hawke’s Bay is a must-visit for you. If you’re also a wine-lover, you’ll love the fact that this region is full of some of the best wineries in the country.
Have you been to this region? If so, you know just how beautiful it is. If you’re looking for a location to take your motorhome hire New Zealand, then don’t hesitate to travel to Hawke’s Bay. If you’re travelling on your honeymoon or with your sweetheart, it’s a highly romantic location that won’t disappoint. For More Information Hollywood Real Estate